Freckles has a gorgeous family with two adorable girls who are 5.5 and 9.5. They are looking for a fun loving, high energy and super organised Kaya Nanny to join them from Monday 3rd June.
The family are anything but shy and retiring and so you need to be confident, chatty and generally great fun. Both Mum and Dad have super busy jobs with Dad travelling a lot and Mum frequently working long hours, so the ability to use your initiative and get on and do things is absolutely essential.
The hours are Monday – Friday 7am-8.30am + 3.15pm - 8.00pm. During the holidays the hours are 7.30am - 8pm, Monday - Friday. The role is live in with your own room (overlooking Kew Green) and shared bathroom with the girls. Mum and Dad are keen for you to become part of the family but are equally really good at ensuring the girls don't pester you when you're not working.
Experience IS essential –but this might be with personal experience of doing the family washing and ironing or cooking, teaching kids etc . Help with diary forward planning for girls required.
All living expenses are covered and food is provided.
Main duties include: ensuring the children have everything they need for school and activities, all children’s laundry and ironing, tidying of rooms and general housekeeping.
Feel free to go out on adventures, trips into town and bug hunts around Kew Gardens - the girls love to be outdoors and doing things. The family occasionally travel and so someone who is happy to go along for the fun would be a bonus! Some overnight caring for girls (limited) may be required.
• 2 girls; 9yo & 5yo
• Live-in; after school & 10-12 full weeks in school holidays
• 3rd June start
• Fun, confident, super organised and initiative driven personality essential
• Experience required – but could be transferable skill from another job
• Loving personality alongside brilliant, problem solving skills to deal with those tired and emotional moments
• Help and managing homework for both children. - 9yo will have 11+ exams end 2019 start 2020
• Pet friendly, hamster, dog.
• Being musical is a bonus. Both girls sing and play instruments
• Pay £250 p/w term time & £400 p/w holidays.
If you're not yet registered with Freckles, simply send us a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can go from there.