Job Description: Part time Financial Guru!
(ps. check out the video below ↓ ↓ ↓ to find out more and hear how super duper excited I am about this hire!)
Freckles is searching for a Financial Guru to join the team in house! In traditional terms this might be a bookkeeper or accounts manager but with us you will be the Financial Guru heading up payroll, invoicing, pensions and keep those money trees growing in the right way!
Freckles is transforming childcare by providing expertly trained and flexible Kaya Nannies for families throughout Southern England. Established in 2015 in Bath, Freckles is growing fast and is looking for an AMAZING Financial Guru (YOU) to join our team.
The role is part time, offering 8 hours per week with a view to increasing as the company grows. We know we could look externally for a traditional bookkeeper but that's just not us! We are passionate about creating a fun, supportive and high energy team who can take Freckles up the spiral staircase! You will be a crucial member of the team and will be working in house alongside Jo and Becca.
We are envisaging you doing 4 hours over two days; preferably Tuesday and Friday but we can be a bit flexible! Our office is in Monkton Combe, Bath where pilates and dog walks are part of our schedule too!
If you are keen to join a fast growing company where you will be an incredibly important and valued team member then get in touch!
The role is reporting to, and working closely with, Freckles founder, Jo and your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
· Running monthly payroll
· Ensuring pension systems are set up and sorted for all employees
· Sending invoicing and ensuring all debts are paid
· Establishing and maintaining a system for our many other revenue streams (babysitting, adhoc cover, temporary roles...)
· Providing managed accounts
· Keeping the rest of the team and our clients informed of any important financial changes
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Enthusiastic and passionate about families, children and providing a first-class service to the Freckles Family
· Strong organisational skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Possess initiative and be a real self-starter
· Must be have an 'everything is figuroutable' attitude
· Confident with all aspects of payroll, invoicing and managed accounts
· Fun, lively and ambitious (and a lover of dogs is essential!)
· Previous experience using Xero preferred
Hours, Salary & Start
· 8 hours per week
· Ideally 2 mornings of 4 hours, preferably Tuesdays and Fridays
· Working from our office in Monkton Combe, Bath
· Pay is £10 p/h gross / £346 p/m gross
· Flexible September start date
· Send your CV with a covering letter in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why YOU are the Financial Guru we're looking for!
· Applications close midnight on Wednesday 16 August 2017
· Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you soon!