Job Description: Full-time Kaya Coordinator
Freckles provides expertly trained and flexible Kaya Nannies who combine childcare and housekeeping. Established in Bath in 2015, Freckles has clients all over the South of England, providing permanent, temporary and ad-hoc Kaya Nannies.
We are growing fast and are looking for someone fantastic to join our team of 3 and bring us up to 4! You need to feel fired up at the thought of joining a start-up, super keen to be part of a fun and hardworking team and happy to get stuck in.
We are looking for someone who is a quick learner, able to take autonomy for their area of the business, be confident and capable on the phone, have lots of initiative, and who is organised and on it! A warm, bubbly and kind and positive personality is essential.
Because we are family-mad and also believe that it’s not how long you work for but how productive you are when you’re working, we’re looking for someone to work Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 2.30pm. Work hard, play hard!
If you love the idea of joining a fast growing, fun and exciting brand and thrive at getting things done, then get in touch!
Your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- Providing a warm, welcoming and engaging first point of contact which represents the Freckles brand
- Management of the application process for Kaya Nannies; from enquiry through to activities session and the on into role
- Reference and document checking of Kaya Nanny applicants
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Enthusiastic and passionate about families, children and providing a first-class service to clients and applicants
- A team player
- Strong administrative, organisational and project management skills
- Capable of working on own and owning certain parts of the process
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess initiative and be a real self-starter
- Must be proactive
- Confident, driven and reliable
- Fun, lively and ambitious (and a lover of dogs!)
- Previous PA/admin experience useful
Hours & Salary
- Monday – Friday
- 9.30am – 2.30pm
- Working from our gorgeous office in Monkton Combe, Bath
- Pay £1,083 gross p/m
- Send your CV with a covering letter in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your ability, experience, appetite and fit for the role
- We will then review all applications and get back to you to let you know if you’ve made it through to the next round
- Applications close midnight on Sunday 10 June 2018
For me, it’s all about your personality – who you are, your passion and what you will bring. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01225 722883 or drop me an email on email@example.com
Super excited to hear from you,