Hi everyone! As Valentine's Day is approaching, over at Freckles we thought we should keep you up to date on how to keep your Valentine's Day sweet with some yummy recipes over the next few weeks! So here's a super easy recipe for some super delicious fudge!
- 175g milk chocolate
- 1/2 x 405g condensed milk
- 10g unsalted butter
- Pink sprinkles, to decorate
- Firstly, break the chocolate into small pieces and put them in a pan with the condensed milk and the butter.
2. Heat them gently whilst stirring, until melted. Then, pour carefully into an ice cube tray – (preferably a silicone heart ice cube tray).
3. When the mixture is cold but not set, scatter on the sprinkles. Then you can leave to set, and then gently push out of the tray. Store for up to a week in an airtight container.
And enjoy! We hope you love this easy loved up fudge! Make sure to check back soon for more Valentine's Day inspired recipes!