Hi everyone! Valentine’s day is just a few days away…so lets get cooking!
- 125g Madeira Cake, crumbled
- 300g White Chocolate
- 25g unsalted butter, softened
- 50g icing sugar
- Few drops vanilla extract
- Pink and White Pearls
- Pink Sugar Glimmer
- 2 large potatoes
1. Trim 14 wooden skewers to 10cm and break 40g of chocolate into squares. Microwave in a bowl on full power for 20-30 seconds or until just melted. In another bowl, mix the butter, icing sugar and vanilla extract. Add the Madeira cake and melted chocolate and stir to mix. Press the mixture into a heart-shaped ice cube mould and then put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
2. Next, carefully turn the hearts out. Break the rest of the chocolate into squares and put into a bowl. Melt in the microwave for 45 seconds. Stir, then heat in 10-second blasts, stirring, until melted. Dip the pointed end of the skewers into the chocolate and then push them into the hearts, and then coat them in the melted chocolate.
3. Finally, decorate with the pearls and glimmer and then stick the skewers into the potatoes and leave to set in the fridge.
And then you can enjoy! We hope you love these cute little Valentine’s day treats!